TABLE OF CONTENTS
In this article, you will learn how you can edit/duplicate/archive and search components of journey manager such as journey, experience, module, strategy, template, and A/B test.
- Click you want to edit. displayed to the right of the component
- Choose Edit. The editing page is displayed.
Edit the component as per your requirements.
Note: Live components cannot be edited except templates. The live template can be edited and published only after reviewing all the journeys that use the live template.
- Click displayed to the right of the component you want to duplicate.
- Choose Duplicate. A duplicate component is created.
Edit the duplicate as per your requirement.
You can archive the components of journey manager such as journey, experience, module, strategy, template, and A/B test by doing the following:
- Click displayed to the right of the component you want to archive.
- Choose Archive.
Click Archive on the pop-up message. The selected component is archived.
- Enter the name of the component in the search bar and press Enter.
- Click Enter the following search fields: to search for components based on specific criteria.
- Click .
- Choose the sorting criteria for listing the component from the drop-down. The default sorting criteria is Created Date: Latest First